Jason Bayless is a life-long activist and is currently working at The Pachamama Alliance. When he is not working he spends his time recording shows, writing blogs, collecting 3D movies, and looking for any reason to use his fog machine and homemade blood.
Carry your gear to escape the zombie apocalypse and let the world know you have style with the new Zombie Popcorn Messenger Bag
A powerhouse of versatility, the Zombie Popcorn Messenger Bag is perfect as a workday commuter, overnight attaché, or travel bag! Vibrantly printed with your custom artwork or text on rugged polyester and designed with a unique accessories system, this bag is as customizable inside as it is outside. Handmade for you with a focus on environmental sustainability, this bag combines beautiful form, function, and a small ecological footprint.
Water resistant, extra durable (machine-washable).
- Large main compartment and 2 front pockets.
- Lightweight and forms to your body.
- Quick-adjust cam shoulder strap.
- Velcro strips accessory system; Holds a 13” laptop w/optional sleeve.
- Handmade with a sustainability focus in San Francisco, CA.
- Dimensions 11″ H x 12.5″ W base x 18″ W top x 6″D