Jason Bayless is a life-long activist and is currently working at The Pachamama Alliance. When he is not working he spends, working with Center for Farmworker Families and spending his time recording shows, writing blogs, collecting 3D movies, and playing VR games.
Zombie Popcorn is happy to bring you this contest/giveaway because normally we give away books from people who are not within the Zombie Popcorn family – not this time. This book comes from Zombie Popcorn’s very own host of This Non-Religious Life, Mr. Kenneth Montville!
Pentateuch: A Source Critical Version of the Five Books of Moses is a source critical version of the Pentateuch incorporating the JEDP model. Individual sources are color coded for readers to distinguish which sections were composed by which writers. Indices include weights and measures, narrative sections, texts and resources, and a timeline from the arrival of Hittites in Asia Minor to the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem.
Now, the information you have been waiting for;
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST!
All you have to do is follow these easy steps.
- Like this post ( button located at the left side of this page)
- +1 this post (button located at the left side of this page)
- re-tweet this– “I just entered to win The Pentateuch: A Source Critical Version of the Five Books of Moses at http://Zombie-Popcorn.com #free #atheist”
- Leave a Comment below telling Zombie Popcorn why you want this book.
- Subscribe to the Zombie Popcorn Newsletter – This step is optional, but it will increase your chances of winning.
Contest ends on 8 July 2012
Winners will be picked at Midnight and will be notified by email.
All steps must be followed. If any information is missing you will not be eligible to win.
This contest is only open to anyone, anywhere – yes, this is a worldwide event! If you live in the United States and are under 18 and wish to enter please get permission from your parent or guardian. By entering this giveaway you agree to the rules and confirm that you are over the age of 18 or are under 18 and received parental permission to enter. Winners will be emailed and will have 48 hrs to respond to claim prize.