Jason Bayless is a life-long activist and is currently working at The Pachamama Alliance. When he is not working he spends, working with Center for Farmworker Families and spending his time recording shows, writing blogs, collecting 3D movies, and playing VR games.
Counter Fight is a Japanese VR game, created by Tricol, where you cook and serve a variety of dishes to eccentric hungry customers. We like to describe the game as a Ramen Chef Simulator and we LOVE this game.
- Various dishes: Serve ramen, fried dumplings and beer!
- Realistic cooking action: Drain water from noodle baskets, pick up toppings with chopsticks, cook dumplings with a frying pan, and keep the beer chilly by putting them in the fridge
- Robbers: Drive them away by throwing at them anything you have at hand!
- Energy drinks: Rack up your score and your assistant will provide you with life-replenishing refreshments!
Zombie Popcorn took Counter Fight for a spin on the Oculus Rift.
Don’t forget to join the Zombie Popcorn discussion forum and get exclusive access to contest, content, and more
- Fast paced
- Needs more scenarios / levels